My short film 'NEW YEAR, NEW ME' was directed recently by OSCAR WINNER, CHRIS OVERTON! See the whole film in 'PORTFOLIO'
A short I produced, 'SCARS' premieres on Thursday, February 21st!
'SWINNING IN SCHOOLS' a relationship drama is officially in pre-pro. Flannery will be starring and directing!
Grad of RADA, UCB, and Lesly Kahn, Flannery has cultivated her dramatic, comedic, and stage work.
1. MULANEY (co-star) on FOX
2. BUCCANEER GALAXY (co-star)
3. UNT. BART BAKER PILOT (Series regular)
4. FROM JENNIFER (feature)
5. PRESIDENT’S DAY (feature)
2. Burger King
1. A Few Good Men — NoHo Arts Center
2. As You Like It —RADA
3. Loves Labours Lost — Dean Productions
4. Les Miserables — Ace Morgan Theatre
5. A Streetcar Named Desire — Doane Theatre
6. Uncle Vanya — Willow Theatre
7. The Vagina Monologues — Ace Morgan Theatre
PERSONAL STATEMENT: I love writing strong women in hot water who will fight to change their situation- who will fight to better their lives and get what they want. I especially love writing period hour-long dramas.
OUTSKIRTS (HR. LONG PERIOD DRAMA PILOT)
THE NEIGHBOR (HR. LONG PERIOD DRAMA PILOT)
ASCENSION (HR. LONG YA SUPERHERO PILOT)
DOYLE (HR. LONG PERIOD DRAMEDY)
LONG LIVE FREEDOM (3 HR LONG EPISODES, LIMITED SERIES)
RAP GODZ (1/2 HR COMEDY)
FLESH AND BLOOD (1 HR DRAMEDY)
SCARS (2018) - Short film, dir. Nicole Jones-Dion
THROW LIKE A GIRL (2018) - Short film, dir. Seri DeYoung
LAMILTON (2017) - Sketch series, dir. Angel Murphy
FORTUNES (2017) - Short film, dir. Mariel Higuera
Flannery's theatrical reel